Dux Hot Water Systems
Call Female Choice Plumbing for Dux Hot Water Systems
Female Choice Plumbing is who you need to call if you are in the market for a new hot water system. We provide all major hot water systems, and oftentimes the best system for you can be a Dux.
Dux has been producing quality hot water systems since 1915 and has combined the latest in heating technology to produce some of the most energy efficient hot water systems available. All Dux hot water systems are Australian made and manufactured using quality parts and materials.
As part of Dux’s commitment to customer service, all hot water systems come with a comprehensive warranty policy that covers both parts and labour. Dux produces a wide range of hot water systems including solar hot water systems, continuous flow units, storage hot water systems and heat pumps.
24/7 Same Day Hot Water Repairs, Replace or New Installation Service.
What are the Benefits of an Installation through Female Choice Plumbing?
- Female Choice Plumbing is a plumbing and gas company put together by women for women, or for anyone who requires a more secure service
- We provide warranties and insurance on our plumber and gas fitter’s work
- All our recommendations, advice and thoughts are put together by a diversity of women
- Customer service and customer satisfaction – all our plumbers have completed our personalised customer service training
- Safety; our plumbers undergo renewed and full police checks to ensure the safety of all our customers
- New promotions through our website so our customers are getting the best value for money
For all your general maintenance and emergency plumbing needs, look no further than Female Choice Plumbing. We are available for call outs 24 hours a day 7 days a week and deliver a prompt and reliable service. Our fully qualified plumbers have years of industry experience and can fix just about any plumbing problem you can imagine. We always arrive onsite with a large range of tools, parts and fittings on board with us to ensure we can complete most jobs in the single visit. So next time you require the services of a competent and reliable plumber call Female Choice Plumbing.
What Options do we have for Hot Water Units?
- The Dux Airoheat; an award winning heat pump that is designed to be both energy efficient and reliable. Unlike a solar hot water system, the Airoheat does not require panels to operate, but can still reduce your hot water energy usage dramatically.
- The Dux Sunpro; a solar hot water system that can be ordered in a range of tank sizes to suit a variety of households and offers a spilt system design for ease of installation. This way only the solar panels needs to be installed on your roof, whilst the tank can be stored on the ground.
- Dux continuous flow hot water systems; both space saving and emergency efficient. Dux’s condensing continuous flow hot water systems come with an outstanding 6.7 star energy rating and are available in both a 21 litre and 26 litre size. The condensing technology used within these systems increases your hot water system’s thermal efficiency so that you use less energy to heat the same volume of water.
- Dux electric and gas storage hot water systems; the Prodigy 5 star gas storage system is Dux’s most popular storage unit that is designed for easy installation and optimum heating efficiency. The Proflo range of electric storage hot water systems come in a variety of sizes to suit almost any household.
Call 1300 921 421
Call Female Choice Plumbing on 1300 921 421 for any other enquiries. Here at Female Choice Plumbing we are hot water experts and can provide you with accurate advice and workmanship. Our plumbers can provide you with an onsite quotation to supply and install your new Dux hot water system and will ensure you receive the right unit for your home. We even offer interest free repayment options to approved customers. This way you can pay off your new hot water system through manageable instalments and still receive a same day installation service.